The Publications page of the website features a variety of resources in one place that you will not find anywhere else. The publication resources are grouped together by:
- Publications anybody can access.
- Publications that C22NSA members only can access.
- Publications that C22NSA members can access with an additional purchase.
If you are shopping for a Catalina 22, then check out these publications that you may download:
After you purchase your Catalina 22, read these publications to learn more about the Catalina 22, the Class, the People, and the fun everybody has with this great little boat. We hope you will be encouraged to JOIN the Association and participate in the fun!
- MainBrace - download the current issue of the official news publication of the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association.
- Catalina 22 History Book - download the 50+ year history of the Builder, the Class and the People who Love the Catalina 22.
- Northern Gulf Coast Cruise Stories - download the sailing adventures of Catalina 22 sailors from 1998 thru 2017.
- Racing Tips - a page with tips for Catalina 22 sailors who are new to racing or have some prior experience.
- Cruising Club - helpful resources for sailors who enjoy cruising aboard their Catalina 22.
- Technical Article Guide download an index of over 600 Catalina 22 technical articles, not just those in the Catalina 22 Technical Manual.
- Catalina 22 University to learn more about the Class.
- Welcome to the Silver Fleet - a new publication full of tips and articles to encourage new Catalina 22 Racers to prepare to participate in a National Championship Regatta.
C22NSA members may download the following "members only" publications using the LOG-IN icon on the top main menu bar.
- MainBrace - download the recent issues (past two years)
- Destinations - download dozens of articles about places where Catalina 22 sailors have enjoyed cruising throughout the United States.
- National Regatta Articles - featuring over 50 years of competitive Catalina 22 National Championship racing.
- Catalina 22 Parts Catalog, Drawings and Measurements - download an excellent reference to see how the Catalina 22 is put together.
- Catalina 22 Owner's Manual for all four Models - download the Original, New Design, MK-II and Sport manuals all in one location.
- Tuning and Sail Trim Guides - download these resources to help you improve the performance of your Catalina 22.
- Artwork - download a variety of files including line drawings.
Note: non-members will receive an error message when using the above links to access this group of publications. Destinations and National Regatta Articles provide public access (member log-in not required) for a few articles within each group.
Additional purchases - members of the Catalina 22 National Sailing Association may also purchase the following:
- Catalina 22 Technical Manual (2006) includes the 2014, 2017 and 2019 Updates with over 700 pages of tips written by Catalina 22 sailors.
- A subscription to Mainsheet Magazine published quarterly by Eagle Ltd that features many other sailboat classes in the Catalina Yachts family.
- MainBrace DVDs with past issues dating back to Fall 1972.